Your oral health care may be in need of specific oral health care from time to time, include endodontic treatments. Endodontics is a specialized form of dentistry that pertains to the inner portions of teeth and the tissues surrounding the roots and pulp. The benefits of endodontics include the following:
– Not only are endodontists capable of performing root canal services, they can perform multifaceted endodontic surgeries including ones to save damaged or broken teeth.
– Each year in the United States, Endodontists save millions of teeth with endodontic restorations, including root canals.
– By saving a tooth with a root canal enhancement, it can make your tooth more functional for chewing foods, allow your smile to keep its natural look, and will keep your other teeth healthy and free of the risks that come with missing teeth.
– It is conceivable for teeth that have had a root canal treatment to last a lifetime.
– Endodontists are proficient enough to save broken or damaged teeth that otherwise would probably need to be extracted and replaced.
– Endodontists take an additional two years of advanced medical training beyond dental school.
Always make time in your life to visit your dentist at Thomas Bell, DDS for endodontics, and if necessary, to book an appointment with Dr. Thomas Bell for a detailed exam of your oral health. You can reach our dentist office in La Grange, Illinois, by calling us at 708.469.6006. We look forward to taking your smile into the future with endodontics.